강력하고 제품 활용 능력이 유연한 CH 시리즈 앰프들은 각 채널에 70-Hz 하이 패스 필터를 갖추고 있는데 이 필터는 일반
적으로 일정한 Voltage의 포화 상태가 70V그리고 100V까지 공급되는 시스템에서 사용되는 트랜스포머의 기능을 약화시
키는 것을 없애기 위해 필요한 저역 주파수를 롤-오프합니다.
SIX MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE CROWN
Looking for a quality constant voltage and low impedance two channel amplifier for your restaurant nightclub
retail store school or house of worship projects? Crown’s new “Contractor Series” CH/CL amplifiers are designed
just for you.
Crown delivers three models (CH1 CH2 and CH4) designed for both low and high impedance outputs per channel.
With the CH1 and CH2 each channel is independently capable of 4/8 ohm 70V or 100V operation. Each channel of
the CH4 is independently capable of 4/8 ohm or 70V operation.
Three additional models (CL1 CL2 and CL4) offer low impedance compatibility for applications where high power
low impedance loads are the primary requirement. The CL Series models provide 2 4 and 8 ohm options per
channel. The powerful and flexible CH Series amplifiers also include 70 Hz High Pass Filters on each channel
giving your customers the necessary low-frequency roll-off to eliminate saturation of constant-voltage step down
transformers typically used in 70Vand 100V distributed systems.
YOU ASKED FOR IT...
With an incredibly wide range of power and feature/benefits the new CH/CL Contractor Series amplifiers give the
professional sound contractor more options. Crown quality is available at the best dollar-per-watt ratio on the
CH SERIES DRIVES MULTIPLE IMPEDANCES
• CH Series provides for both low impedance or high impedance outputs per channel.
• Each channel offers 4/8 ohm 70V and100V operation on CH1 and CH2 and 4/8 ohm and 70V on CH4.
• Loads can be mismatched allowing for independent operation per channel.
CH SERIES INCLUDES HPF PER CHANNEL
• All CH Series include a 70 Hz High Pass Filter per channel providing necessary low frequency roll off to
eliminate saturation of constant voltage step down transformers typically used in 70V and 100V distributed
SHALLOW CHASSIS DESIGN
• The CH 1 CH 2 and CL 1 and CL 2 use shallow chassis’ allowing for installation in most wall-mount
• Rear panel level controls for secure operation.
• Precision detented level controls allow for accurate level settings in many fixed installation applications.
CONTRACTOR CORRECT CONNECTORS
• Barrier strip output connectors allow for quick easy connection regardless of the load.
• Barrier strips accept up to 10 Awg. crimp-on terminal forks.
5-WAY FAULT INDICATOR
• 1) blinks during power-mute; 2) excessive heatsink temperature; 3) transformer thermal protection; 4) short at
5) output stage non-operational.
FLEXIBLE INPUT OPTIONS
• Active crossover with signal routing available with optional System Solution Topology
modules (SST-SBSC SST-SX and SST-MX).
CL SERIES AND 2 OHM OPERATION
• When low impedance is the only requirement the CL Series includes high power 2 ohm operation.
THE BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET
• Dollar per Watt comparisons in this class prove how the new CH/CL Series’ are hard to beat.
등록된 상품이 없습니다.